Friday, September 19, 2008

Tiring Week

Everyone deserves a chance to complain. Apparently, some people of the similar character as I have a higher propensity to do so.

This week is rather draining to my mind and body. There are two submissions of major assignments so I have been having butterflies in my stomach for being nervous about making small but incredulous mistakes related to grammar and the use of diction. On top of that, I have received yet another short-answer assignment that requires me to download a program about protein modelling. I don't even know how to design a simple chair, what more a complex macromolecule like a protein! I know A Po is gonna kill me for complaining about this.

I have also had my athletics training this week. I had barely run 6 rounds before I started puffing and panting for air. Bad stamina.... need to train more i guess.

In choir, I am the only guy in the Alto 1 voice range. All the other guys are in Tenor and Bass, wondering what is this gender-confused kid doing so high up the voice range (Phew, thank god i heard that another guy is a soprano in NUS Choir). I mean, at least Alto 2 (which is only one step higher than Tenor 1 in the case of our choir group) would be more fitting ... but I'll just take what is offered. Ryan, start singing like a girl...

Lastly, the concert training has only gone two-third full throttle and I am already skipping morning lecture on the next day. Dancing is tiring (I admit I am a dancing failure) and acting, as a whole, is not on par with the expectation of the director, Clara. And it hurts having to see Clara managing the entire team alone since her co-director, Eileen is down with chicken pox fever.

Tomorrow, a tuition awaits me and I have yet commenced on designing the appropriate test question.

Well, end of complain session.

No comments: