Monday, April 28, 2008

8 minutes of crapping

Well, I have only 8 minutes to type out something in this post since I have to rush to work later. Actually, I have no idea the sort of cognitive substance that I should mould into letters and words. It is just this "blogging" addiction that has taken a toll on me, taunting my poor soul to tell something about myself, today, people, events, actually anything that is perceived through the senses or arises in the mental activity of the organ that lies within the cranial cavity.

Anyway, I am here to express just how tired I have become these days, due to work. Everyday is a struggle to defeat the ever-growing laziness, to drag my feet to the restaurant, and to kickstart some actions that are needed for work. However, it is strange though, that when the working shift is over, I feel happy, yup happy. Happy because I have achieved something in my life. Happy because I have lived another day as a person of some use. Happy because I am able to sustain myself in the costly setting of Singapore.

Oh dear, 1 minute left. Anyway, I better slap myself out of this post-sleep hiatus and be the enthusiastic Ryan again.

No comments: