Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Change In The Path I Tread

A new day commences with me waking up from an uneasy slumber, which for some inexplicable reason is not caused by a dreadful nightmare. The sky is gloomy as dark cumulunimbus clouds race to block off every shard of the golden sunlight and to call the sky their dominion, for the moment at least. My back is aching as it was yesterday and the day before yesterday due to the heavy and exhasuting waitering chores at Inagiku.

Nonetheless, the same pain will not be visiting me for some time in the future since I have secured a relief teaching position back in SAJC. Credits to Mr Mannan for helping me out otherwise I would still be running around picking up dirty plates and delivering sashimi to the front counter. For the time being, I will be aiding a pregnant tutor in her Chemistry tutorial (and not in her labour, mind you!) and doing some administrative work.

Oh dear (such a cliche), time is running late and i myself should be bolting off to work! Will talk more about the post tonight.

No comments: