Monday, June 23, 2008

I Am Tired and Hey, Let's Go Out For Lunch!

Has it ever occurred to you that after a long week of week, you decide to take a long break and realise that after one or two days of rest, you actually feel more tired than before? Whether it is a variant of the Delayed Onset of Muscle Strain, better known as DOMS, or a sort of psychologically-induced sensation, the weariness has certainly taken a toll of me. In actual fact, I am merely one day and a half into my rest period and have already felt the lethargic pain eating into the flesh and joints, not to mention how tired I have become the longer I sleep.

My project has not progressed in any direction since I am stuck at pondering over the organisation of my written content so that it is more coherent and reader-friendly. Ironically, I am too lazy to come up with a mind-map either to solve this issue although i know that this is a good method to unclutter the mess of tangled-up ideas hanging in my head. Right now, I feel like a pinata. Someone hit me and wake me up from this excruciating hiatus!

Anyway, I was thinking that it would be nice for us, Malaysian ex-McNairians who are on Singaporean soil on the 4th of July to go out together for a lunch. Chuck away the idea of settling for a food court, ordinary buffet restaurant or Morton Steak House for we are going "latino" with a patronage to a brazilian semi-buffet restaurant. It is called Vibe Restaurant at Negara@Claymore and it serves excellent Brazilian cuisine for its price. At $35++ per person, you get to enjoy a buffet lunch serving food that is a fusion between Brazilian local produce and continental Europe cooking style. For the fickle-minded, do checked out http://yum.sg/restaurants/vibe_restaurant for independent reviews by diners themselves. That said, I would require your confirmation regarding this matter by the end of this week since I need to make the necessary reservations early.

After all the talk about food, I am feeling hungry already. Better start cooking lunch.

No comments: